The Manager's Journal is a blog written by Michael Turner telling you all about his Football Manager journey. Football Manager 2011 is the 5th game in the series that he has written about, the first being a blog written about CM99/00. Now, almost 10 years on from the first post, and still keen to write, the site will also contain posts about real-life football, just in case you have been focusing on FM too much.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back with a Vengeance

It has been quite a while since I had posted on my Manager Journal, well, It's Time for me to make a splash back onto the scene. With Football Manager 2011 and two years added experience, its time for me to come back, this time, I will take charge of Bolton FC, in the English Premier League.

First posts will be up soon.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment